A list of Fanchants (not complete):
A Star For BigBang During Monster:
Happy Birthday “TOP shi” after 3rd Song (Hands up):
LOS ANGELES, SEPT. 17, 2012 — /PRNewswire/ — YG Entertainment and Live Nation announce the first ever U.S. tour dates by world famous Korean group BIGBANG. Two concerts have been confirmed in the United States, part of the BIGBANG ALIVE GALAXY GLOBAL TOUR 2012, including November 3rd at the Honda Center in Anaheim, California, and November 9th at the Prudential Center in Newark, New Jersey.
Tickets for both shows go on sale at 10:00 am (ET/PT) Saturday, September 22, 2012 at LiveNation.com.
BIGBANG initially kicked-off their global tour, “BIGBANG ALIVE GALAXY TOUR 2012,” in Korea in March, where they played for more than 30,000 fans, with three shows selling out instantly. They stormed Japan playing 13 sold out shows for more than 210,000 fans. They made history in Shanghai, Guangzhou and Beijing with 3 shows and more than 32,000 tickets sold.
BIGBANG Alive Galaxy World Tour 2012 has sold out in every country they have visited. In Jakarta, all tickets were sold out in a mere 10 minutes. In Singapore, all tickets were sold out shortly after its on sale and a second show was immediately announced to cope with the huge ticket demand from the enthusiastic fans. Later in Malaysia, they attracted more than 3,500 fans to queue up at the box office to fight for their tickets. Most recently in Taiwan, where BIGBANG is immensely popular, all 22,000 tickets of their 2 shows were sold out within just a few hours.
BIGBANG consists of 5 members, G.Dragon, T.O.P, Seungri, Taeyang and Daesung. Known for their unique music style and flamboyant fashion sense, BIGBANG is currently one of the most prominent Korean artists both locally and internationally. They have gained immense popularity and recognition amongst music lovers and fashionistas all over the world.
The members of BIGBANG, each of whom has amazing individual talents, took a break to focus on their own solo activities in August, including the launch of G.Dragon’s 2nd solo album “ONE OF A KIND,” T.O.P’s participation in spy movie “Alumni,” and Seungri becoming the host of his own TV program “V.I. FROM BIGBANG.” Starting in late September they will resume their concert tour activities to meet with their beloved fans and supporters around the world including Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Taiwan, Philippines, Malaysia, United States, Peru and Japan prior to their first ever concert in Hong Kong in December.
BIGBANG ALIVE GALAXY TOUR 2012 is a history marking collaboration between BIGBANG and the world-class production team led by Laurieann Gibson, the director for Lady Gaga’s “The Monster Ball Tour,” who has joined as the creative director for the tour. The production team, who has collaborated with Madonna, Michael Jackson, Beyonce, Linkin Park and many other big names, will be in charge of bringing the most fascinating stage effects to the audiences in Hong Kong.
BIGBANG has had an incredible year with 5 music videos in Korea receiving more than 10 million views on YouTube including “Monster,” “Blue,” “Fantastic Baby” and “Bad Boy.” They were at the top of the album charts in Korea for the first half of the year with their comeback album “Alive,” together with the special edition album “Still Alive,” which garnered combined sales of more than 400,000 copies.
Samsung Galaxy is the global sponsor of “BIGBANG ALIVE GALAXY TOUR 2012 in the U.S.”
About Live Nation Entertainment:
Live Nation Entertainment (NYSE: LYV) is the world’s leading live entertainment and ecommerce company, comprised of four market leaders: Ticketmaster.com, Live Nation Concerts, Front Line Management Group and Live Nation Network. Ticketmaster.com is the global event ticketing leader and one of the world’s top five ecommerce sites, with almost 27 million monthly unique visitors.
Live Nation Concerts produces over 22,000 shows annually for more than 2,300 artists globally. Front Line is the world’s top artist management company, representing over 250 artists. These businesses power Live Nation Network, the leading provider of entertainment marketing solutions, enabling nearly 800 advertisers to tap into the 200 million consumers Live Nation delivers annually through its live event and digital platforms. For additional information, visit www.livenation.com/investors.
Sources: Live Nation and Heraldonline
2,000 days ago Big Bang only has a scientifically meaning and it is said to be the start of the universe. But the world didn’t know that from that day onward the world is made for BIG BANG, a group composed of 5 wonderful men.
As a commemoration to the days where Big Bang doesn’t exist. Where everyone is at lost wondering if there will be someone to save them. The days that prepared these boys who see the outside world in their own little feet to become men who see the world while standing from the top.
- 010123 - G-Dragon + YG Family - MNet HipHop The Vibe - 2001 HIPHOP FLEX
- 010914 - G-Dragon + Perry - Mnet Special Show King
- 010918 - G-Dragon - HipHop The Vibe Perry Concert
- 011026 - G-Dragon + Perry - MNet Special Showking M - Storm
- 011113 - G-Dragon + Perry - MNet HipHop The Vibe Night Out - Storm
- 020910 - GD & YB - MNet Wide Making of YG Family YMCA
- 021021 - G-Dragon - MNet Wide Making of YG Family Fly Gentlemen
- 021024 - YG Family - Mnet Special Showking - Fly Gentlemen
- 021025 - GD & YB - MNet Wide Making of YG Family 2nd Album
- 021107 - GD & YB - MNet Wide Making of YG Family 2nd Album Interview
- 021108 - YG Family - Mnet Special Showking M - A-YO
- 021108 - YG Family - Mnet Special Showking M - YMCA Baseball Team
- 021108 - YG Family - Mnet Special Showking M - Fly Gentlemen
- 021108 - YG Family - MNet Special Showking M
- 021109 - YG Family - MBC ETP Festival - Fly Gentlemen
- 021109 - YG Family - MBC ETP Festival - A-Yo, YMCA Baseball Team*
- 021203 - YG Family - MNet HipHop The Vibe
- 021208 - YG Family - SBS Inkigayo - Fly Gentlemen*
- 021228 - YG Family - KM Korean Music Awards - Fly Gentlemen*
- 021229 - G-Dragon - SBS is War - Wheesung Speech
- 021229 - G-Dragon - SBS is War - YG Family
- 030504 - G-Dragon + Se7en + Perry - SBS Inkigayo
- 030809 - GD & YB + Masta Wu - MBC Music Champ - Problem Child
- 030922 - GD + Masta Wu - KM Showking - Troublemaker*
- 031001 - YG Family - KBS Music Bank - Fly Gentlemen*
- 031231 - G-Dragon - MBC 10th - Dangerous
- 040000 - G-Dragon - Salt Lane - The Real Slim Shady
- 040104 - GD & TY + Lexy - MBC Tele Concert
- 040130 - G-Dragon + Lexy - Mnet Special Showking M - Let Me Dance
- 040416 - G-Dragon + Lexy - Mnet Music Tank LEXY - Let Me Dance
- 040813 - GD & YB + Lexy - Mnet Special Star Ting Concert - Let Me Dance
- 040827 - GD & YB + Lexy - Mnet Special Star Ting Concert - Let Me Dance
- 060600 - Big Bang - Se7en Concert in Seoul - Oh No
- 060613 - GD & YB + Se7en - MBC Let’s Go Republic of Korea - Passion + Run
- 060617 - Big Bang + Se7en - MBC Music Core - Oh No
- 060618 - Big Bang + Se7en - KBS Music Bank - Oh No
- 060708 - GD & TY - Popin 2
- 060708 - GD & YB - Popin 3
- 060708 - G-Dragon - Beat Box
- 060708 - G-Dragon - Gym
- 060708 - Taeyang - Beat Box
- 060708 - TOP - Beat Box
- 060709 - GD & TOP - We Belong Together
- 060711 - GD & TY - Dancing to I’m Really Hot & Gossip Folks
- 060711 - G-Dragon - Dancing to Beep By Pussycat Dolls
- 060711 - G-Dragon - Singing Gimme That By Chris Brown
- 060711 - TOP & TY & SR - Singing Pop Ya Collar By Usher
- 060714 - SeungRi - Singing Pop By N’Sync
- 060716 - Big Bang - Beat Box
- 060716 - Big Bang - Dance
- 060719 - G-Dragon - Singing Run It By Chris Brown
- 060719 - G-Dragon - This Love By Maroon5
- 060719 - G-Dragon - Wheesung’s Concert
- G-Dragon - Little Roora - Performance
- G-Dragon - Little Roora
- G-Dragon - in a Musical for High School
- Seungri - Battle Coke Shinhwa
- Seungri - Il Hwa
*no available download links
- GD & YB + 1TYM - Hot Ddeu Guh
- G-Dragon + YG Family - Fly Gentlemen
- G-Dragon + YG Family - Korea Hip Hop Flex 2001
- G-Dragon + YG Family - YMCA
- G-Dragon + Perry - Storm
- TOP - Featuring on The One - I Do
- GD & YB + JinuSean - A-Yo
- GD & YB + JinuSean - Phone Number
CREDIT: Naver blogs, Baidu, GD-paradise.
These videos exist when HD is still unknown to the world so please excuse the low quality of the files. I will try to find high quality videos.
DO NOT HOTLINK! DO NOT TAKE THIS OUT OF THIS POST.
Will be updated once I find more old clips.
Admin Note: I reblogged these despite the fact there are adf.ly links. Just so you know, so phishing and malevolent cookies are a possibility, esp. for PCs.
Big Bang to hold ‘ALIVE TOUR 2012′ around the world through Live Nation!
We’ve just been informed that Big Bang will be holding their very first world tour, titled ‘ALIVE TOUR 2012‘ this year through Live Nation.
Fans will finally have their wishes come true, as the 5-member boy band will make various stops at different cities. Our sources at YG Entertainment have informed us that Big Bang will perform in 25 cities in 16 countries.
From March 2nd to the 4th, Big Bang will open their world tour in the Seoul Olympic Park Gymnastic Stadium. Following these shows, the group will tour 16 countries, 25 cities, in Asia, North America, South America, and Europe.
By working with Live Nation, the tour will be brought to a higher level in terms of the scale of directing. As Live Nation has helped world tours for Madonna and U2, Big Bang is the first Asia singers to earn the help of Live Nation with the joint investment and production team. Live Nation is recently a promotion agent for K-pop singers in 1-2 regions in America and Europe.
Live Nation’s president, Alan Ridgeway, stated, “We are very happy that we are working with YG Entertainment and Big Bang to show [our work] to worldwide K-pop fans. If this performance is a good starting point for the Korea branch we established last December, we expect it to contribute to the K-pop fever expansion.”
It’s been confirmed that the producer Laurieann Gibson will be taking the lead position as director. Laurieann Gibson is a well-known director, choreographer, actress, and creative director. She is known most recently for directing Lady Gaga‘s ‘The Monster Ball Tour’, in addition to choreographing “Poker Face”, “Judas”, and “Telephone”. She has also worked with top stars like Michael Jackson,Janet Jackson, Beyonce, and Katy Perry.
In addition, stage/lighting designer, Leroy Bennett, will help put in his efforts for the world tour as he has previously worked with Madonna, Paul McCartney, and Eagles. In addition, Ken Van Druten will work as the sound director, who has previosuly helped Eminem, J-Jay, and Linkin Park. The visual contents producing team, Possible Productions, will also join in preparing for Big Bang’s World Tour.
YG Entertainment relayed, “We are in the process of preparing the world’s best concert with the best production team to equal the anticipation of the world fans who are waiting for the first concert they will get to meet Big Bang … With the newly released album and the starting of the worldd tour, you will be able to confirm Big Bang’s maturity and skill.”
Big Bang’s 2012 GMarket New Years Greetings
[SCAN]My Big Bang 2010 Scheduler
[SCAN]My Big Bang 2010 Scheduler
GTOP & Taeyang will not be performing at Pentaport!
Update: 11/06/16 @20:28 The organizer has posted an announcement that GD&TOP and Taeyang will NOT be performing at the festival due to a disagreement between the artists,programs sponsors and organizers. All the aforementioned information is therefore cancelled
c: Teambigbang, via shinhdeplol @ soompi + BB Updates
Nikon: a shot a day.